Reach Alert allows the city to send you timely information about events affecting our city.
As a user of REACH Alert, you will be in control of how you receive your messages from us. This means you will be able to:
- Choose up to three ways to receive your messages – text, voice call, email messaging.
- Add up to four devices – phone numbers and/or email addresses that you want to receive your messages.
- Update your contact information at anytime – add a phone number or email address when you register, then login to update your info today or three years from now.
Registration takes less than a minute to complete! To register:
- Go www.reachalert.com
- Click on MY ACCOUNT.
- Click on CREATE ACCOUNT
- Follow the prompts and enter your preferred contact information
- Network: Enter Woodlawn Park (click on our name in the dropdown list)
- Select Resident
- Enter your physical address
If you opted to receive text alerts, Reach Alert will send a text message to your cell phone immediately upon completion of your registration. Please enter the 4-digit number on the registration screen and then click the word VALIDATE. If you do not receive this message, please call Reach Alert.
If you do not have access to a computer or if you experience any difficulty registering, please contact REACH Alert at 877-307-9313.